Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Lead Cloud Architect
Responsibilities:WSIT is the technology organization that provides banking services to or corporate and business banking clients. It provides a comprehensive set of capabilities that cover the global need of our clients. Today WSIT engaged in a number of significant programs to refresh the technology platforms that we support these capabilities further enhancing the capabilities and customer experience.
Responsibilities and Soft skills
• Design scalable, secure and resilient solutions utilizing cloud technologies (private/hybrid/public)
• Define and maintain architecture and technology designs for cloud services
• Provide architectural leadership for cloud services within lending
• Provide detailed design guidance to engineering teams
• Work with the wider organization to adhere to WSIT specific priorities for cloud adoption
• Ability to create clear, concise proposals for solutions and brokering agreement across multiple stakeholders. Strong experience of working with stakeholders across multiple disciplines; business analysts, product owners, testing teams and wider technical stakeholders
• Define and sell a vision, but with the ability to deliver incrementally and provide immediate value to the stakeholders
• Ability to convert requirements into actionable architectural artifacts
• Ability to understand and further explain complex technical concepts
Requirements:Technical Skills and Experience
• Experience in an enterprise environment including an understanding of traditional processes and procedures and how they may impact a digital transformation.
• Have an in-depth functional and non-functional knowledge of cloud technologies, specifically GCP or AWS
• Understanding of modern development and associated tooling, integration, technology, patterns and practices to design, build and continuously improve an automated end-to-end factory for software delivery, through the route-to-live and into production.
• Experience of CI/CD pipelines, modern deployment and release methodologies including automated configuration and provisioning at scale.
• In depth knowledge of container based services, such as Docker and Kubernetes
• Familiarity with Microservice architectures
• Knowledge of both relational and noSQL database technologies
• At least 5 years of relevant technical experience.
• Experience of working in a large corporate environment.
• University degree in a technical discipline.
• Relevant industry certifications.
The success of the Commercial Lending Transformation program will be determined not only by delivery but also the way in which the team delivers. Evidence of the following attributes is therefore key:
• Team work approach, team player
• Open to receiving and giving constructive feedback
• Driven / enthusiastic / self-starter
• Willingness to learn and lead
The offer:Stable job in professional team
Competitive salary - UoP contract
Interesting path of career in an international organization
Private health care, employees' benefits
Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
Ability to work from home and flexible working hours
Parking few minutes away from the office
Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch), game room, bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office, showers dedicated to cyclists
Casual dress code