Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:The role of theCTA Business Manager will be to provide support and operational management capability to the HBEU Chief Administrative Officer across the HBEU Risk landscape in terms of the HBEU Transformation and Europe Risk 2025 Transformation. In addition the role provides strong financial management oversight and monitoring related to the delivery of the Risk services for EurEuropee and ensures adherence to bank policies.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Governance support to the relevant programmes in terms of relevant monthly reporting and Steer Co reporting
- Adhoc reviews of financial and FTE requests from the HBEU Transformation team
- Delivery of cross-Risk activities, including interacting with the Europe Risk Management Team and the Global Risk CAO team.
- Undertaking of key CAO activities for the HBEU Region including:
- Financial Management (Europe) – ensuring all financial targets are understood and actions can be taken as necessary and actuals vs AOP managed monthly including FTE
- Governance – demonstrating good governance and control across the Function
- Administration around FTE and HAT’s
- Monthly Reporting and follow up including Span of Control, Layers, Recruitment files etc.
- Coordinate risk and financial metrics required to manage governance
- Support the review of headcount, budget and planning process against annual plans, budgets and Europe Risk Blueprint
- Policy & Standards – ensuring any COO / CAO Office-issued policies are well managed, communicated and implementation is tracked in relation to the ServCo
- Adhoc projects and interaction with the wider HBEU Transformation Management Office
Requirements:To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Previous background of working in a matrix organizational structure
- Effective written and spoken communication skills in English
- Evidence of delivery in a similar role within a global organization
- Previous business management experience
- Strong relationship management
- Able to work with individuals at different levels
The offer:- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Flexible working options
- Private health care, employees’ benefits