Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Technical Product Owner
Responsibilities:The Technical Product Owner is accountable for the delivery of all technical aspects of the Reference Data product and services within Group Data Technology, part of Digital Business Services function. Reference Data is key static data that needs to be consistent across countries, geographies and the bank to ensure consistency.
Technical Product Owner may carry out some or all of these tasks:
• Defining, reviewing and updating the technical delivery of the strategy and roadmap of the Reference Data Product within Data Services
• Leading the technical delivery of the Reference Data Product and champion the product to ensure that it is a success—by ensuring that it offers a strong Reference Data value proposition to the customers and users and that it creates the desired business benefits.
• Identify and lead enhancements of the Reference Data product, challenging project managers, scrum masters to gain business benefit as early as possible
• Own the quarterly planning of the Reference Data product so that senior management have a clear idea of the delivery path
• Providing support in delivering value to the business, engaging with the customer to ensure the team is building the correct product by undertaking demo’s of enhanced product features to stakeholders/business users
• Articulating the Reference Data product vision of what is to be built, and conveys that vision to the agile software development team
• Supporting the design of large user stories (epics) which are broken down into smaller user stories (product backlog), which is a prioritised features list for the product which is used by Agile Teams to develop technology solutions.
• Working with the Technology team to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Safe, Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies
• Is aware of related industry trends pertaining to data and Reference Data, distilling this knowledge and sharing with the wider team
• Participate in the promotion and communication of the Reference Data product to the wider organisation
• Interacts with and fully understands internal customers and their needs relating to Reference Data
• Assists in communication with business stakeholders, resolving conflicting stakeholder priorities
• Collaborates with the team to showcase the Reference Data product to stakeholders
• Assist with the management, monitoring and reporting of progress, issues, dependencies and risks to the programme management, internal stakeholders and/or steering committees.
• Enforcing process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as disciplined agile software delivery, production support processes, or continuous DevOps pipelines development
• Assist with the Operational Models for the Run the Bank activities for reference Data
• Lead and manage the technical team, identify and work with the team in upskilling to ensure they are upto date with the latest data analysis techniques and tools
Requirements:• Bachelor's or Master's degree (preferred in computer science)
• 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or in a similar position (preferred in banking or finance, but is not a must)
• Technical background
• Excellent English (written and spoken)
• Hands-on experience in managing all stages of a product life cycle
• Experience in working with large-scale systems in an international environment
• Experience in Agile software development methodologies
• Experience in project management (scope, budget, schedule, risk, dependencies, communication, and stakeholders)
• Hand-on experience in gathering business requirements, writing user stories, and analyzing data to drawing business-relevant conclusions
• Experience in cooperation with internal and external customers
• Outstanding communication and organizational skills
• Excellence in JIRA
• Problem-solving and decision making skills
• "Can do" attitude
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to build a strong relationship with stakeholders
The offer:• Flexible working hours
• Informal work environment
• Agile methodologiese
• Flexible WFH (agreement in the teams)
• Friendly teams and people focused attitude
• Car parking
• Relax room