Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska. Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Security Test Engineer
Responsibilities:We are looking for people who take personal pride in ensuring that cyberspace is a safe and free from threats. People who understand that protecting companies from hacking is not just a job, but a calling.
Everyday new threats, new ways to find vulnerabilities, are appearing. Companies around the world are spending huge budgets in order to protect their servers from suspicious activity. Do you have a desire to help stop these malicious players?
Do you want the chance to work with the best-in-class when it comes to Cybersecurity? Do you want to test your skills against not only the best talent in Poland, but from across the whole world? Do you want to join a team that have established themselves as world-renowned experts on the past, present and future of security?
The future of cybersecurity is evolving. Quantum computing amongst other things means that you need to stay sharp and alert to what the future might hold.
Are you ready to make a difference? Do you know all about Transport Layer Security and the different types of protocols that protect companies servers now? Do you want to do more?
Our Client is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Working with customers in 96 countries, this role could be for you.
The Security Test Engineer is responsible for test planning, automation, and execution on the parsing logic for the company’s platform and product offerings, which digest logs from security and network based products. Members have a technical security background and an ability to investigate, understand, and explain security and network events and activities to technical and non-technical individuals. The role is open to remote (Poland based).
Security Test Engineer will perform the following duties:
•Execute tests upon new and updated parsers
•Develop and maintain an automated platform for test cases
•Construct and implement detailed test plans
•Conduct peer reviews of test plans and test cases
•Document test results
•Administration of lab resources; ESXi hosts, test environments
Requirements:Must have skills/knowledge in some of the following:
• 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
• Extensive testing and troubleshooting experience
• Experience in test case automation
• Ability to work with Regular Expressions
• Familiarity with Linux, Java, MySQL, XML, Python
• Experience with JIRA
• Solid understanding of Information Security and Information Security related products
• Information security or networking experience
• Experience with git CI/CD, RPMs, YUM
• Highly motivated; Deadline and detail oriented
• Excellent analytical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• BSc in Computing is preferred
• Proficient programming skills
• Self-managed and team oriented
• Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
Additional Possible Responsibilities:
• Assist in basic parser maintenance
• Assist in maintenance of Continuous Integration build framework and other related tooling
The offer:•Contract of employment
•Private medical care
•Flexible working hours
•Fully remote work now and after pandemic