Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
IT Vendor Manager
Responsibilities:The WPB Third party Contract Manager. Work with all Business Managers, Finance Managers, PPM team, Procurement team, Group IT Cost Management team and IT Heads to ensure a consistent and effective approach to managing the following:
• work with Service line mangers and BM for running cost board every week
• Responsible for reviewing all request submitted to cost board from affordability, commercial review and supplier type
• Manage and run cost board every week for WPB
• Contract Management and commercial management of supplier contracts
• Review of SOW and providing commercial and operational observation
• Creatively apply business and technical knowledge to enable, support and
review all aspects of third party spends
Develop and maintain communication at all levels across the organisation to facilitate smooth and effective running of cost board operation and outcomes for WPB Leading the Budget planning and forecasting process to Target, including challenging unrealistic forecasts;
• Interface with the Business Manager and Finance Manager in putting together third party demand;
• Run vendor governance forum for all strategic vendors of WPB
• Run SCO initiative with central SCO team of IT
• Develop demand management of third party across WPB IT
• Run procure to pay process through Fusion team
• Work with SL around third party budgeting process (ZBB) and monitor utilization of the same
• Work with SL globally around third party forecasting
To be able to provide this level of service the successful candidate will be well organised, disciplined, be able to work with minimal supervision, have exceptional attention to detail, and able to follow tasks through to completion.
We are specifically looking for candidates who can bring planning expertise, consistency and proficiency to the team and work with other Business Managers and PPM leads, Procurement to own and manage the WPB Cost Board.
• Fluent in English with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to distil key facts from complex issues and present them appropriately to the audience, business or technical, junior or senior;
• Ability to work autonomously under pressure to tight deadlines, prioritising work in a multi-client environment where demand exceeds supply and resolving the conflicts that result;
• Experience with Contract Management and negotiation of contracts in IT and ITES company; financial services industry;
• Highly disciplined approach to documentation standards, including version control management;
• Experience of working on global initiatives, engaging with team members and stakeholders in multiple locations.
• Experience with Contract Management and negotiation of contracts in IT and ITES company; Financial Services industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Good process analysis and problem solving skills;
• Ability to drive change and improvement to existing processes and to create new processes;
• Decision-maker – considered and timely especially when under pressure;
• Ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively with business heads, senior managers, third party consultants, technical experts across the whole department and business users;
• Willingness to own work and problems and see through to completion and to use own initiative to resolve issues, whilst dealing with a diverse range of people;
• Strong interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to succeed within a matrix management structure and build and maintain global team relationships;
• Ability to work with resources based in other locations;
• Proven ability to prioritise workload effectively in line with business priorities;
• ‘Can Do’ attitude. Willing to turn a hand to whatever task is required;
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, work independently, proactively and under pressure against multiple deadlines
and to contribute to a larger team; to have flexible approach to responsibilities;
• Self-motivation, and a proven rapid learning capability in a changing environment are essential;
• Drive and tenacity to ensure change is effectively implemented in a matrix environment;
• Committed to personal and professional development.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• University graduate preferably with a degree in Finance/Law/CA/MBA;
• Previous background of working in a matrix organisational structure;
• Effective written and spoken communication skills in English;
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal);
• Highly developed reasoning and analytical skills;
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven fast learner;
• Process oriented and structured approach;
• Accountability – takes ownership of tasks assigned to ultimate resolution;
• Structured worker able to efficiently manage multiple tasks;
• Cultivates a collaborative and cooperative attitude;
• Ability to challenge accepted wisdom to ensure focus is aimed at the most appropriate solution rather than accept those that have “always been that way”;
• Experience in working in teams across dispersed geographies;
• An appreciation and respect for local cultures, and ability to both influence and work effectively with them;
• Ability to work flexibly and take responsibility for all areas of work as required.