Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska. Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
System & Business Analyst
Responsibilities:This role is concerned with a multi-year programme of work to improve customer data management. The purpose of the role is to lead a small delivery pod, providing system & business analysis, solution designs, functional requirements, documentation and ensuring the delivery progresses through development, testing and prod deployment in accordance with the agreed timelines and lifecycle implementation. Some hands-on technical testing may also be required.
- Day to day lead of a small technology delivery pod, typically 4-7 people, including product owner, developers & testers,
- Rapidly understanding business requirements through regular interactions with the product owner, business users and other subject matter experts,
- Translation of business and system requirements into solution designs and functional requirements,
- Arrange and agree the required development and testing across the pod,
- Chair daily stand-ups to ensure the delivery tasks are being completed to schedule and quality,
- Together with product owner communicate pod delivery progress to the wider programme as necessary.
- Working closely with the production support team to ensure all new software is well understood and readily supported.
Requirements:- Ability to work with business users and the pod stakeholders such as project managers and architects,
- Excellent data analysis skills with experience dealing with large and complex data sets,
- Good knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL), particularly Oracle,
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail,
- Experienced in analysing business requirements and turning them into effective functional solutions,
- Excellent communication, both written and spoken (in English),
- Demonstrable track record of delivery,
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to both lead and contribute within a small team,
- Ability to learn fast and rapidly assimilate new ideas,
- Understanding and awareness of the key activities required for all phases of the project life-cycle.
Though the below items are not essential, having several of them would be useful:
- Awareness of master data management patterns and principles,
- Familiarity with the Linux/unix operating system,
- Experience of agile software development projects and leading multi-functional delivery pods,
- Some project management experience,
- Knowledge of sound application integration patterns,
- Knowledge of IBM’s Infosphere Information Server and IBM’s Master Data Management platform,
- Background as a developer.
The offer:- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Contract of employment or B2B - Your choice
- Healthcare and multisport package
- Working in multinational environment
- Contract with the best IT Technologies