Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Full Stack Production Engineer
Responsibilities:- Participating in software architecture design,
- Implementing solutions according to best Design Patterns,
- Analyse requirements to fully understand solutions and recommend improvements,
- Creating documentation,
- Working on application prototypes,
- Ongoing support of the production platform.
- Management/resolution of Support tickets
- Management of Changes through the Service management lifecycle.
- Active involvement in Automation and improvement of Service Management lifecycle
- Keep up with changes and trends in the industry.
Requirements:- At least 5 years of professional experience,
- Experience of supporting a production environment with strong Service management skills and understanding.
- C#, .Net Core, Web API, MVC,
- Database design and SQL skills with SQL Server, including T-SQL,
- Entity Framework,
- HTML 5, CSS,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- English (B2+)
Nice to have:
- Containers, Micro-Services,
- Unit Testing & Testing Automation,
- CI/CD Pipelines,
- N-Tier Architecture
The offer:- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market,
- Opportunity to join newly formed team,
- Employees’ benefits: Multisport Card, private medical and dental health care, life insurance,
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work from home (2 days per week),
- Free parking space for our employees – few minutes from the office,
- Bicycle parking,
- Internal training events and workshops,
- In-house seminars with leading industry experts,
- Commutable office location,
- Casual dress code,
- Cultural exchange.