Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
- Help to deliver GCP development projects – (roughly 50% of time), and the rest of the time - spent on production support tasks
- Collaborate with central teams (architecture, security, engineering, networks) who are responsible for delivering HSBC’s baseline cloud architecture.
- Collaborate with other development teams that are also working to deliver use cases on GCP (share best practice).
- Provide full scope of Production Support service including resolution of live incidents as well as post-resolution problem management activities (Incident Management, Service Improvement Plans)
- Provide technical expertise in finding root cause of major system problems
- Oversee the resolution of problems and incidents of varying complexity to enable the operation to continue to run and deliver service effectively by eradicating recurrences with the minimum disruption to the business, (Problem Management)
- Detect, analyze and resolve problems associated with servers, networks and applications
- Coding experience – python preferred
- Good to have Cloud / AWS knowledge
- Good knowledge of Linux system, able to write shell scrips
- General understanding of enterprise IT systems
- Experience with ITIL framework - incident, problem, change management know how
- Knowledge about container standards, Kubernetes, Docker – preferred
- Knowledge of Big Data environments – recommended
- Good communication skills - English (verbal, written).
- Ability to explain complex ideas.
- Ability to work as part of a team (familiarity with agile methodology).
- Ability to work in a team that is located across multiple countries and regions.
- Willingness to adapt and learn new things.
- Takes ownership of tasks (hands-on).
- Availability to work on regular work shifts (Between 8:00h and 18:00h)
- Availability to cover weekend`s and holiday`s
- Good sense of humour.
- Must demonstrate COMMON SENSE.
The offer:We offer:
- Contact with cutting edge and bleeding edge IT technologies available in the market (Google Cloud, Big Data, Hadoop)
- Work and Learn from teams with mature process, using ITIL, COBIT, PMO, and other tools,
- Working with people based in different countries,
- Ability to work from home (2-3 days per week),
- Parking few minutes away from the office,
- Free massages in the office,
- Language classes,
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
- On-site medical consultations in the office,
- Childcare policy,
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists,
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table)
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport,
- Work and Learn from teams with mature process and tools to ensure the best in class deliverables.