Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Assistant Trade Middle Office Manager
To assist in the management of the operational integrity of the Centre, by managing the relevant department/section, ensuring that all transactions are processed to tightly managed deadlines, that excellent service quality is provided and that income is grown and maximized whilst operational risk is minimized
Ensure compliance with the banks internal control and compliance policies and procedures.
The Bank faces significant compliance and operational risk in the processing of Trade & Guarantee transactions and the checking of underlying documentation. The experience of staff with appropriate technical knowledge and know-how and good awareness of the risks is an important mitigating factor.
Business Excellence and continuous improvement in the delivery of our service gives us a competitive edge which should be managed to gain market advantage.
The role of the Senior Trade/Guarantees clerk is to process transactions to tightly managed deadlines, ensuring that excellent service quality is provided and that income is grown and maximized whilst operational risk is minimized.
The bank’s competitors in this market are global banks and an increasing number of international banks and, for certain types of guarantee, a range of insurance and surety companies.
Requirements:Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications :
- The jobholder needs to have a good knowledge of Trade and/or Guarantees.
- Good knowledge of related ICC publications, URDG758, ISP98, UCP600, URC522.
- Good knowledge of Bank’s Operational Risk & Compliance policies and procedures, including CRRT & WOLF reporting.
- Strong communication and influencing skills to manage clients and stakeholders in this complex environment.
- Able to independently make sound business decisions using experince, good judgement and business sense and make recommendations on issue outside of own authority.
- Awareness of Banks business strategy
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and organise
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to develop good working relationships with customers (both Internal and External)
- Experience in people management is an asset
The offer:Contract of employment:
- Long-term job in financial service
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
- Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, life insurance