Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:Induction, training and education
- Ownership and deployment of Team/Department induction process to new joiners at is grows its assurance team, principally within CTUs
- Development and launch of departmental training programs, including logistical support where necessary
- Management of staff training requests, including professional qualifications
- Maintenance and deployment of Team/Department procedures, review templates and educational materials
- Liaison with team to ensure that changes are deployed in a timely, approved and orderly way
- Develop, operate and evolve ongoing, independent Quality Assurance of all aspects of Team/Department assurance lifecycle, including review planning, fieldwork, reporting and issue validation
- Functionally guide and oversee a rotating pool of Team/Department staff who support the execution of this QA
- Translate QA observations into sustainable solutions that can be deployed to Team to avoid future occurrence
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Help to drive high operational standards within the team, avoiding high risk findings from Internal Audit or other internal/external evaluative teams.
- Be innovative in executing all responsibilities, providing solutions to complex issues in a high-risk environment.
- Through effective analysis of key information, support the identification of emerging trends that may impact the effectiveness of Team/Department
Requirements:- Experience in assurance or roles in compliance, risk or audit
- Knowledge of risk and controls and the systems to manage them
- Good analytical skills and innovative instincts
- Appreciation of relevant regional laws, regulations and the overall regulatory environment
- Competent cross-border communicator with good inter-personal and influencing skills
- Capable of building positive and professional relationships with a range of internal stakeholders
- Strong English language skills (written and spoken)
The offer:- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Courses & training for our employees