Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Business Analyst - Risk and Control
Responsibilities:- Responsible for requirements life cycle management/solution design as well as change and implementation activities for high complexity and scale projects from initiation to closure
- Establish relationships with key project stakeholders
- Business Analyst role is heavily business focused, it is not an IT role
- Adopt Business Transformation Framework within the project and ensure adherence to regulatory requirements
- Work closely with key delivery stakeholders to ensure alignment with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours
We are looking for candidates for the position on the SENIOR grade too.
Requirements:- 5 years of experience with at least 3 years in business analysis role on complex projects across countries or regions
- Understanding of banking/financial services industry and/or shared services organisations
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change & implementation or consulting activities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Experience with running meetings in English over video or teleconference
- Knowledge of MS Office and business analysis tools
- Business Analysis Certifications (CBAP/CCBA) are an advantage
The offer:- Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure
- Access to professional training and professional qualifications,
- Strong support in professional development of our people to enable them progressing their careers both locally and/or internationally
- Private health care, employees’ benefits