Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Compliance IT brings together all areas of financial crime risk management and is dedicated to implementing the most effective global standards to combat financial crime.
We are using cutting edge Big Data technology and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to build tools that enable a global network of Investigators, Intelligence Analysts and Data Scientists to conduct effective intelligence-based investigations. The team covers 20+ live IT Systems and includes +400 IT professionals.
Global Social Network Analytics (GSNA) platform can identify potential financial crime networks based on data from billions of transactions in more than 50 countries.
The team is based across China, India, Poland and the UK.
Our team is currently looking for skilled individual to act as Python Developer. We are responsible for running a unified and global capability to identify, analyse, and investigate financial crime risk. The current FCR IT architecture is based on a large on premise Hadoop cluster for data management and analytics.
The developer will work with the team to research and develop server side components to solve complex data cleansing, entity resolution, network graph building and graph querying problems on a very large (Big Data) scale in a highly performant way.
The developer will additionally need to work with to integrate this solution with other components of the wider programme.
• Responsible for automating the continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline within a DevOps Product/Service team driving a culture of continuous improvement.
• Liaise with other engineers, architects, and business stakeholders to understand and drive the product or service’s direction.
• Provide support to DevOps teams working at all stages of a product or service release/change with a strong customer focus and end to end journeys, ensuring they have an excellent domain knowledge.
• Working with Ops, Dev and Test Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc.) are identified and addressed at all stages of a product or service release / change.
• Ensure service resilience, service sustainability and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered.
• Keep up to date and have expertise on current tools, technologies and areas like cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency etc. that are applicable.
Requirements:• Excellent core Python skills
• Experience using Unix and Shell scripting
• Software engineering best practices including: continuous integration (using Jenkins) and continuous deployment
• Experience using GIT, Jira, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and Ansible
• Agile development, in particular Scrum/Kanban
• Excellent communication skills, English, verbal and written
• Ability to be self-directed/motivated.
• Keen to learn new skills and approaches. Inquisitive nature.
• Excellent organization skills and capability to manage multiple parallel activities.
Nice to have:
• Hadoop platform
• Ansible / Jenkins
• Python / Shell Script
• Google Cloud Platform
The offer:• Flexible working hours
• Informal work environment
• Agile methodologiese
• Flexible WFH (agreement in the teams)
• Friendly teams and people focused attitude
• Car parking
• Relax room