Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:Services Platform Centre of Excellence(SPCoE) focuses on the delivery of cloud platform solutions for Wholesale IT that are built once and serve all. The reusable and shared services minimize duplicated development effort and greatly reduce the build and operations cost.
Major product is Cloud API Platform in which project teams can deploy their API(s) using our standard pipeline without worrying all the infrastructures/ operations underneath. This platform is being consumed across Wholesale IT service lines. As of Nov2020, we have 40+ staffs in HK and Xian (China). In total, we have 37 professional cloud certificates from GCP, AWS andA zure.
SPCoEis a global team and we are expanding our footprints in Poland to ensure we can provide quality support in different time zones going into 2021.
The Cloud DevOps Engineer role takes responsibility for delivery and consultancy of IT Department cloud projects. The job holder contributes in successful delivery of projects by providing technical/application guidance to project teams and providing guidance to multiple project teams. There responsibilities entail areas such as conducting feasibility studies, requirement analysis, design and development, technology update, knowledge sharing, infrastructure coding and operations support.
• Develop and deploy scalable and highly available applications on the Google Cloud Platform
• Develop new reusable cloud patterns for Wholesale IT, i.e. Cloud Function, Secret management, etc.
• Prepare project related documentation and ensure compliance and audit policies are strictly followed.
• Develop tools to migrate API from on premise to GCP cloud.
• Deliver fully automatic pipeline to streamline the operations on Cloud Platforms.
• Responsible for debugging technical issues on cloud involving containerization (i.e. GKE) and micro services, etc.
• Responsible to provide operations support in our Cloud API Platform including performance monitoring, change management, production support and capacity planning.
Requirements:• Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering or related field.
• Cloud engineering certificate holder or equivalent. GCP skills is preferred.
• 3+ years of experience in system/ infrastructure design, operations.
• Familiar with Linux OS, with shell scripting experience.
• Knowledge on Mule’s products such as Gateway and Runtime, Jenkins pipeline and Terraform development experience.
• Strong problem solving skills, communication skills and documentation skills
• Experience with development, deployment, and operations in a cloud environment, preferably Google Cloud Platform.
• Embrace diversity and interested in working in a global team structures.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
The offer:• Flexible working hours
• Informal work environment
• Agile methodologiese
• Flexible WFH (agreement in the teams)
• Friendly teams and people focused attitude
• Car parking
• Relax room