Company description:HRO Digital specializes in recruitment for middle management and senior roles within your company. We assist our clients with their recruitment needs from the very beginning of the process. We help them identify their needs within their company in order to match the perfect candidate. Working with HRO Digital, you will find our level of service at the highest level. We focus our processes on efficiency and effectiveness as we take an individual approach to each project. Our background is rich with experience and knowledge gained from cooperation with both domestic Polish and international companies.
DB2 Database Administrator
Responsibilities:• Troubleshooting and supporting large BCU / DPF environment
• Out of hours on call support
• Installations of new instances. Working closely worldwide business areas.
• Service and Data Migrations to keep systems on current environments
• Ensuring all audit requirements are implemented on new builds and maintained on existing ones.
• The ideal candidate for this role will have good analytical and logical thinking skills with an ability to prioritise work and successfully deliver to agreed service levels in a diverse and challenging technical environment
Requirements:• DB2 LUW – v10.1 to v11.7 Administration.
• Skills in DB2, UNIX, AIX, SQL, COBOL, Datastage Server, Control-M, and DEC Alpha/VAX VMS.
Nice to have:
• Veritas Netbackup
• Veritas VCS
• BMC Patrol
• BMC Control-m draft creation and deployment
The offer:• Stable job in professional team
• Interesting path of career in an international organization
• Consistent scope of responsibilities
• Private health care, employees’ benefits
• Possibility of remote working
• Casual dress code,
• Cultural exchange.