Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:A successful candidate will be working in the regulatory portfolio as an IT PMO managing the governance and portfolio Project management standards, working closely with Portfolio leads and project managers.
Requirements:• Tracking statuses of project deliverables and milestones
• Risk and issue monitoring and co-ordination
• Coordination of the regular project and programme level reporting
• Co-ordination of project governance arrangements
• Manage the collection, collation and processing of project information from stakeholders
• Monitor and report on budgets and expenditure
• Assist with the implementation of project standards across projects
• Managing and updating project documentation, process documents and information sources
• Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Nice to have:
• Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. financial services is desirable but not mandatory.
• Work experience in a large corporate with multi-cultural teams in different geographies is a plus but not a must have.
The offer:• Informal work environment
• Agile methodologies
• Flexible WFH (agreement in the teams)
• Friendly teams and people focused attitude
• Car parking
• Relax room