Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska. Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Senior Controls Assurance Consultant
Responsibilities:• Review Software applications for potential security vulnerabilities by conducting application security reviews i.e. Secure Design review, Threat Modelling.
• Liaison with Developers, Architects, Project Managers to understand the working of an application, how effectively they are implemented and where security mechanisms are employed.
• Understand the business requirements, evaluate potential products / solutions and provide technical recommendations.
• Be "hands on" with technology and to contribute to the design, development and support of projects with the Security recommendations.
• Identify risks across the IT estate; including applications, databases, network and other infrastructure components
• Identify controls to ensure compliance with Information Security policies and standards.
• Contribute to process, procedures and tool identification/development.
• Expand their skills, knowledge and experience to enhance the overall capability of the function
• Management of senior stakeholders and problem solving
• Work on complex and technically challenging projects
Requirements:The ideal candidate for this position will have:
•Strong understanding of general security concepts and principles and application specific security concepts and principles.
•Strong understanding of applications design, architecture and risk management
•Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with a focus on security
•Experience of Threat Modelling and assessing the impact and likelihood of threat scenarios is a must
•Understanding of emerging technologies and corresponding security threats
•Problem-solving and analytical skills
•Self-motivated individual who is adaptive to change
This position requires an individual who is:
• Typically educated to degree level or equivalent (ideally within IT security) with extensive experience within a Cybersecurity role
• Experience with Cyber Threat modelling, Risk assessment and/or security testing / ethical hacking, Security Architecture
• Skilled in at least 1 Cybersecurity Domain
• Experience in a Cybersecurity role as individual contributor and team member
• Experience within a leadership role (projects, resource etc.)
• Professional Qualification: CISSP, CRISC, GIAC or Cloud Security Certifications will be an added advantage
The offer:• Contact with top IT technologies available in the market.
• Employees’ benefits: Multisport Card, private medical and dental health care, life insurance,
• Free parking space for our employees – few minutes from the office,
• Internal training events and workshops,
• Realistic career progression opportunities in an international organization,
• Casual dress code,
• Cultural exchange.