Company description:HRO Digital specializes in recruitment for middle management and senior roles within your company. We assist our clients with their recruitment needs from the very beginning of the process. We help them identify their needs within their company in order to match the perfect candidate. Working with HRO Digital, you will find our level of service at the highest level. We focus our processes on efficiency and effectiveness as we take an individual approach to each project. Our background is rich with experience and knowledge gained from cooperation with both domestic Polish and international companies.
Pragramme Director - Transformations Management
Responsibilities:Programme Directors are typically responsible for leading and managing large scale complex global strategic change programmes and business transformations with the delivery partners. Additionally, they may lead a number of programmes which aim to meet an overarching strategy for a given region or business function.
- The Programme Director will need to deploy global programmes into priority markets and manage their impact. They are expected to have awareness of the group strategy and the challenges or risks that the group faces.
- Programme Director is typically responsible for the delivery of globally driven, globally co-ordinated or large country specific programmes. This may also take the form of taking direct delivery accountability for a significant group of programmes for a given entity of function to deliver a given strategic outcome.
- They are required to lead the change initiative, take strategic decisions, operate at an executive level and manage global stakeholder and sponsor relationships. Programme governance should be in accordance with Group Standards Policy and Procedures.
Requirements:- Very strong knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of Transformation and HOST functions – functionally, operationally and financially
- Strong knowledge of Global Standards / Compliance and Regulatory Issues
- Very strong knowledge of Business transformation framework and Agile methodologies
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments
- Strong analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigour, including being able to contextualise data into activities and conclusions
- Master’s degree (e.g. MBA) in related field or commensurate practical experience
- Good working knowledge of functional area in an operational or consulting capacity
- Demonstrated ability to create and drive large-scale programmatic change in large organisations
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with stakeholders