Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:•Responsible for receiving requirements from Business Analyst and the Business, sense checking their validity in a QlikSense environment, Building, testing and ultimately releasing changes into Production in an Agile manner.
• Working independently and as part of a team to design, develop, test and implement web based java applications
• Building on and suggesting best practices
• Mentoring other members in the department where appropriate, providing guidance and knowledge transfer
• Delivering well structured, maintainable and fully tested systems to time and budget
• Following the company methodologies, corporate information security and corporate website look & feel guidance to ensure successful project delivery with strict adherence to coding practices and the production of all necessary documentation
• Initiation and implementation of productivity and quality initiatives
• Manage and co-ordinate software releases through to Production
• Relevant Qlik experience of 6 to 8 years
Requirements:• Will have a proven track record delivering QlikSense applications gained through several large scale projects
• Experience designing data structures (relational databases and warehouses) and optimising reporting tools: developing dashboards which are user friendly, fast and easy to use.
• Strong SQL and database procedures gained through either Sybase, Oracle or SQL-Server
• Will have experience working with complex data structures, in a high pressure environment for senior business people
• Experience with all phases of the Reporting Life Cycle: ability to manage overall process from logging business requests through to their delivery into production - including specification, prioritisation, development, quality control
• Experience and passion for test driven development
• Experience of financial reporting and layout: i.e. reports to look and feel the same/logical format/internal consistency
• Experience in NPrinting and automating jobs in NPrinting Server
• Experience of working on Qlik Sense
The offer:• Stable job in professional team
• Competitive salary
• Interesting path of career in an international organization
• Consistent scope of responsibilities
• Private health care, employees' benefits
• An unique challenge to work with comprehensive IT platforms and technologies