Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska. Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:• Proven track record of successful execution of large scale IT projects preferably in a large scale global team located across multiple time zones.
• Manage the entire project life cycle (from initiation to post implementation review) and take responsibility for the delivery of all components of the project released into Production, and for ensuring the live system is able to be supported in line with HSBC project management standards.
• Have an up-to-date, end to end project plan and key project deliverables are identified, agreed and change controlled.
• Publish the plan and regular progress reports, tracking actual results against milestones, in a timely manner
• Manage risks and issues proactively, track, mitigate and escalate; where required.
• Ensure accurate and up-to-date project cost management. This includes resources spending, hardware costs, and any external consultancy if required
• Ensure all non-managed project resources (External Teams such as Infrastructure, network team etc.) are fully engaged and deliver to agreed timescales
• Ensuring all releases are properly tested, have SLAs, are signed off by the respective parties and the business, and do not adversely impact live. one.step.ahead .
• Ensure identified documentation is kept up to date, i.e. project, architecture and support. and change management is imposed
• Scope and change management and the associated impact analysis
• Release management and planning
• Clear, effective verbal and written communication
• Ability to manage and maintain relationships with the Business Teams and to influence and negotiate with our partners
Nice to have
• Experience in Banking industry and have managed large scale projects.
• Flexibility to work in US time zone on a need basis based on project requirements.
• Ensuring the adherence to architecture standards, along with compliance with FIM, SOX, etc.
Requirements:• 5+ years Project Management with proven track record of successful large scale project execution.
• 3 + years Agile project management particularly when used in a globally diverse environment.
• Management of onshore and off shore team in a matrix environment and effective stakeholder management.
Nice to have:
•Experience in Banking industry and have managed large scale projects.
•Flexibility to work in US time zone on a need basis based on project requirements.
•Ensuring the adherence to architecture standards, along with compliance with FIM, SOX, etc.
The offer:•Stable job in professional team
•Interesting path of career in an international organization
•Consistent scope of responsibilities
•Private health care, employees’ benefits
•Possibility of remote working
•Commutable office location
•Casual dress code