Company description:HRO Digital specializes in recruitment for middle management and senior roles within your company. We assist our clients with their recruitment needs from the very beginning of the process. We help them identify their needs within their company in order to match the perfect candidate. Working with HRO Digital, you will find our level of service at the highest level. We focus our processes on efficiency and effectiveness as we take an individual approach to each project. Our background is rich with experience and knowledge gained from cooperation with both domestic Polish and international companies.
AWS DevOps Engineer
Responsibilities:• Supporting project teams to build safe, reliable and secure systems that address business needs is fundamental to this team's responsibilities. To do this, we need people who will:
• Contribute to the security controls in place that ensure the security of assets that evolve continually with AWS improvements and evolving project needs.
• Build and automate tooling and services that help many / all projects to build applications in a secure and efficient way.
• Develop robust artefacts including code modules that help project teams to get their security profiles right before any infrastructure is built.
• Write clear documentation outlining everything that we build, highlighting the key points that can be read by technical and non-technical people.
Requirements:• Python developers, proficient with CI/CD tooling including Jenkins
• Demonstrable testing experience, e.g. unit, integration, functional testing.
• Broad experience working across many AWS services, including Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway.
• Practical experience of DevOps practises and Agile working. You build it, you own it, you support it mentality.
• Good understanding of Linux and/or Windows operating systems.
• Outgoing strong communicators who love working collaboratively to achieve their objectives.
• Senior engineers who are comfortable leading major incident investigations, providing on-call support and managing projects with junior colleagues.
• You must believe that security is a fundamental aspect of delivering solutions and know what it takes to do so in an AWS context.
It would be nice if you also had:
• AWS certification(s)
• Good Terraform skills.
• An understanding of risk management and ensuring compliance against relevant regulatory processes.
• Experience working in a highly regulated industry.
The offer:•Stable job in professional team
•Interesting path of career in an international organization
•Consistent scope of responsibilities
•Private health care, employees’ benefits
•Possibility of remote working
•Commutable office location
•Casual dress code