Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska. Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
IT Business Analyst
Responsibilities:• Define the most appropriate analysis approach to a problem/opportunity and work
within a multi skilled team to achieve the required goal
• Elicit, analyse, validate, document and prioritise business and / or system requirements
• Produce target operating models and process flows
• Develop, document and deploy standardised end to end integration processes
across the region
• Perform root cause analysis of failure elements & recommend improvements
• Perform technical analysis to understanding the link between changes in systems and
business processes to costs and benefits
• Define the solution design for non-technology projects and support IT with definition of
the technology elements
• Business requirements definition and gap analysis
• Define and document technical data maps for transformation protocols between
one or more systems
• Write user stories for the Agile teams to work from
• Ensure full business engagement in the Agile development process
• Formulate and produce regional (and have input into), the global planning and
• Embed relationship with Business, Transformational and IT teams regional teams
• Lead and owns committed milestones across regional plans
• Help with co-ordination of deliveries across delivery work streams within Credit and
• Management and production of regional reporting to regions and SBI stakeholders
• Hold workshops that illicite
• Agreed ad hoc work packages
Requirements:• Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with
impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and
• Familiarity with at least one major cloud service (GCP preferred, AWS acceptable).
• Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. integration projects, change
• Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Systems Analyst, Business Consultant,
cross regional system deployment
• Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. financial services is desirable but
• Role relevant qualifications, i.e.Six Sigma, ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis, Certified
Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) is desirable but not essential
• Detailed knowledge and experience of one or more Agile frameworks such as Scrum
• A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent
understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
• Built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for
others to work collaboratively.
• Dealt effectively with highly complex commercial information and business challenges
to create strategic business plans which effectively deliver results.
• The ability to understand and interpret straightforward financial data.
• A combined set of good interpersonal skills and business/technology knowledge in
order to develop an effective relationship with the business and IT, providing sound
consultancy that adds value. The jobholder will document current and future state
business & technology processes and perform root cause analysis of failure elements
& recommend improvements.
• Has utilised business analysis methods, tools and techniques.
• Commercial lending experience is a plus.
• Experience of automated testing functionality and regimes (e.g. Cucumber,
Selenium, Tosca, JMeter, LoadRunner) – preferred not essential.
The offer:• Flexible working hours
• Informal work environment
• Agile methodologies
• Flexible WFH (agreement in the teams)
• Friendly teams and people focused attitude