Company description:HRO Digital specializes in recruitment for middle management and senior roles within your company. We assist our clients with their recruitment needs from the very beginning of the process. We help them identify their needs within their company in order to match the perfect candidate. Working with HRO Digital, you will find our level of service at the highest level. We focus our processes on efficiency and effectiveness as we take an individual approach to each project. Our background is rich with experience and knowledge gained from cooperation with both domestic Polish and international companies.
Software Development Engineer
Responsibilities:The role holder is responsible for the overall set of wide ranging capabilities which include:
• Working closely with business, responsible for all phases in the development process from requirements management, estimation to development.
• Collaborating with team members, external teams and customer in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions using Rapid Application Development tool.
• Participating in the agile development processes SDLC including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
• Troubleshooting technical issues independently to maintain the digital assets across the digital estate.
• Refactoring and continuous improvements of the code
Requirements:• Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science
• At least 2+ years experience in Software development in Java/J2EE (Spring, Hibernate, Junit)
• Experience of API and service based architectures using REST, SOAP APIs and utilizing JSON for web applications
• Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
• Knowledge of the following tools: GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Confluence, Jira
• Experience in the complete SDLC (implementation, testing and acceptance of software applications)
• Analytical skills that make it possible to translate business requirements into a web application project
• Familiar with Agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban
The offer:•Stable job in professional team
•Interesting path of career in an international organization
•Consistent scope of responsibilities
•Private health care, employees’ benefits
•Possibility of remote working
•Commutable office location
•Casual dress code