Company description:HRO Digital specializes in recruitment for middle management and senior roles within your company. We assist our clients with their recruitment needs from the very beginning of the process. We help them identify their needs within their company in order to match the perfect candidate. Working with HRO Digital, you will find our level of service at the highest level. We focus our processes on efficiency and effectiveness as we take an individual approach to each project. Our background is rich with experience and knowledge gained from cooperation with both domestic Polish and international companies.
Technical Business Analyst
Responsibilities:You will be joining an exciting global team responsible for enabling internal software teams to deliver faster whilst meeting regulatory controls – bringing down barriers to software delivery through automation and making it easier for developers to do the right thing.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be the key conduit between our internal developer community and the Digital Tooling & Path-to-Live team, responsible for understanding developers’ needs and translating those into a clear set of priorities, all aimed to streamline their workflow.
We strive to be a data informed, so alongside regular discussions with our internal customers the role also requires some data analytics, you will be required to provide strong input into what to measure in the developers’ lifecycle to provide empirical reports and dashboards to inform priorities and prove the benefits of the work the team delivers.
Requirements:As a Technical Business Analyst in the Digital Tooling & Path-to-Live team, the following knowledge and experience will be essential:
• Strong Business Analyst experience within an internal technical environment
• Strong people and communication skills, particularly with engineering teams
• Data analytical mindset, with experience of report building in Splunk, EazyBi or Excel
• Experience of working within a regulated environment
• Experience of working within DevOps/Agile environments
• Some technical appreciation of a developers’ software delivery lifecycle
As a Technical Business Analyst in the Digital Tooling & Path-to-Live team, the right character is as important as experience – we are looking for people who are:
• Outcome and customer focused (internal Digital teams being our customer)
• Positive, open and collaborative
• Clear communicators
• Curious, with a desire to solve interesting problems
• Prepared to challenge the status quo and always be pushing for smarter ways of working
The offer:•Stable job in professional team
•Interesting path of career in an international organization
•Consistent scope of responsibilities
•Private health care, employees’ benefits
•Possibility of remote working
•Commutable office location
•Casual dress code