Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska. Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role
Responsibilities:Impact on the Business/Function
• Perform in depth ‘As Is : To Be’ analysis to deliver ‘best in class’ personalised, secure and elegant digital experiences
• Support delivery of core capabilities that are built once and deployed across Global, Region local markets.
• Production of the Digital Analysis document set as part of User Centred Design activity in line with committed timescales and methodology, securing approval from stakeholders as required.
• Supporting Agile Scaled delivery and DevOps (development, automation, integration, testing and implementation) ensuring digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers. one.step.ahead.
• Contribution to the delivery of all multi-channel Global Digital priorities.
Customers / Stakeholders
• Digital Solutions internal Global stakeholders including Cross Functional Team and Discipline Leads
• Global Functions Digital Risk, Legal, Compliance, Information Security, Fraud, Data Security
• Customers and prospects across the all entities
• 3rd Parties
Leadership & Teamwork
• Highly collaborative working with all other Digital teams (business and
technology) within Digital to co-author UCD deliverables in line with
• Indirect leadership (support/coaching) for less experienced team members
contributing to optimized end to end process.
Operational Effectiveness & Control:
• Quality Control
• Adherence to Digital governance structures
• Identification of key risks, issues and interdependencies and providing
appropriate mitigation strategies or escalating as appropriate.
Management of Risk (Operational Risk / FIM requirements)
• The jobholder will ensure the fair treatment of all customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation. This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviours required of all colleagues at to be Open, Dependable and Connected.
• The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
• This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring. Also by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department.
Local Job Requirements
• The role holder is responsible for business analysis relating to customer experience across channels
• Primary interactions will be with cross functional teams, organised as valuestreams
• Adherence to the Digital governance model
• This member of Digital may be based in any major geography.
Requirements:• Graduate (desirable)
• Experience of managing a team leading business activity to support the delivery of digital change across regions/markets
• Exceptional analytical, planning and governance skills
• Leadership experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as digital, programme or change management skills motivating and inspiring others to excel
• Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations.
• Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business. • Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
• Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
• Ability to lead and influence
• Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
• Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice
• Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all regions (North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe)
The offer:• Stable job in professional team,
• Interesting path of career in an international organization, one.step.ahead.
• Consistent scope of responsibilities,
• Private health care, employees’ benefits