Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Senior Project Manager
Responsibilities:• Senior Project Managers plan, mobilise and direct projects of high complexity and scale from project definition to closure
• They are responsible for the end to end planning and delivery of one or more projects (standalone or as part of a programme) proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, team, outcomes and benefits
• They ensure adoption and deployment of the Business Transformation Framework within the project and ensure adherence to regulatory requirements
• They work closely with the Programme Manager to ensure alignment of their project with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours
• Senior Project Managers will often play a people / team management role within the projects / programmes they work on. As members of the Global Transformation management team, they may also have line or assignment management responsibility for a group of more junior resources.
Requirements:• At least 7 years of experience on complex programmes / projects across countries or regions
• Extensive project management skills and experience of managing large and complex projects
• Deep understanding of banking and/or financial services industry and/or shared services organisations
• Strong experience within Procurement space (TPM, TPRM).
• Understanding of Procurement Operating Models, which includes changes in organisational design, processes, control framework, third party relationships, etc.
• Effective people leadership
• Self-driven approach with ability to work under pressure
• Fluent English
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent problem solving ability and organisational skills
• Extensive experience in senior stakeholder management
• Extensive experience in programme and project tracking, reporting and governance
• Knowledge of MS Office and Project Management tools
• Project management certifications (PMP, MSP, Prince 2 or Agile PM) are an advantage
The offer:• Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure
• Friendly and welcoming culture, focused on professional and personal development
• Access to professional training and professional qualifications
• Strong support in professional development of our people to enable them progressing their careers both locally and/or internationally
• Consistent scope of responsibilities
• Private health care, employees’ benefits