Company description:HRO Digital specializes in recruitment for middle management and senior roles within your company. We assist our clients with their recruitment needs from the very beginning of the process. We help them identify their needs within their company in order to match the perfect candidate. Working with HRO Digital, you will find our level of service at the highest level. We focus our processes on efficiency and effectiveness as we take an individual approach to each project. Our background is rich with experience and knowledge gained from cooperation with both domestic Polish and international companies.
Responsibilities:• Contribute to CAR’ service line stratgey to achieve all resource targets within given timeframe
• Proactively monitor and communciate progress on the resource targets highlighting to the Portfolio lead, Management team and service line head the high risk areas and produce the analysis/forecast of the impact.
• Advise on strategies for recruiting i.e if multiple service lines are requesting the skillset take a common approach
• Clarity (timesheet management tool) hygiene report check and maintainence. Advising PM’s to track and flag unknows and overheads
• Effective management of project milestones
• Ensure managers/administration team are proactively updating forecast and Pioneer (Create joiners, leavers, open hires, project allocation).
• Produce and communicate the monthly Global resource metrics, month on month variances and work with the Techincal
• Ensure Pioneer, Forecast and GPDM are all kept in sync. Highlighting variances to the portfolio consultant to administer GPDM changes
• Working with the Techincal Product Managers assist in agreeing the Global resource forecast in the resource planner within the forecast window
• Implement robust controls to ensure all resource data is managed effectively and within limits
• Maintain the internal Portfolio team Stakeholder matrix
• Proactively monitor the spans of control for current team and ensure all new hires are adhering to the policy. Provide guidance and facilitate any exceptions to the model.
• Manage the statement of work process for all UK based engagements engaging with hiring managers.
• Manage purchase orders for multiple consultancy and work with Vendors to ensure accuracy of invoices and timely reciept.
• Maintain a single global view of all supplier engagments monitoring draw downs and spend to date so that the Portfolio lead can produce the accruals and proactively idenfity areas where the portfolio is running hot.
• Track and report costs against SoW and Purchase Order criteria to the engagement managers.
• Work with Hiring Managers to renew UK contractors contracts and manage the assocaited process.
Requirements:• Exceptional data management and organisation
• Exceptional excel / powerpoint skills
• Confidence in ownership of multiple items
• Clear & effective communication
• Stakeholder management
The offer:•Stable job in professional team,
•Interesting path of career in an international organization,
•Consistent scope of responsibilities,
•Private health care, employees’ benefits.