HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
- Our team -What we do: We deliver an in-house intraday risk management system for the Global Banking and Markets Foreign Exchange business. Our pods adhere to the DevOps ethos and work closely with the FX traders. Everyone in the team will develop and release components of the system into production.
- You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
- o Development
- o Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
- o Speaking to the product owner and business on features and requirements
- o Production availability of your service – if you build a service you own the service
- Experience with Java 8+ (Concurrency, data structures, lock-free, wait free code, low latency, lambdas)
- Familiar with TDD, continuous integration, jUnit, continuous deployment and testing
- Experience with REST and messaging technologies
- Understanding of DevOps practices
- English at least B2 level
- Nice to have:
• FX business knowledge an advantage, but focus is on technical skills
• Experience of working in an agile team
• Demonstrates a passion for software development outside of work through involvement in open source, working groups etc.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.