HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska. Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Production Support Specialist
- EU International Application Production Support team is part of Technology Services Europe, who provides the Second line support on Local and Regional Applications for countries in Continental Europe. The center was created to provide full life-cycle software manufacturing, deployment and support services to Business across Europe.
- Providing support in all aspects of the selected IT systems on Local and Regional Applications for countries in Continental Europe.
- Day-to-day maintenance and proactive monitoring of production services and environments
- New functionality/product deployment and changes to existing solutions,
- Providing technical expertise in supported systems to Business users,
- Adhering to all service level agreements and metric requirements at all times.
- Assistance on audit and operational controls related activities.
- Highlight problems/blockages and take initiative to suggest ideas to change and improve processes,
- Assist site management in providing solutions for new initiatives/business & revenue improvements,
- Adhering to all service level agreements and metric requirements at all times,
- Strong emphasis on the maintenance of an effective and rigid control environment ensuring quality is never compromised,
- Expected to develop a strong working relationship with the business users and management in all supported sites, project, implementation, analyst and deployment teams.
- Experience with administration or development in T-SQL on MS SQL Server 2008 and higher,
- Knowledge and past experience in Windows Server configuration (IIS),
- Knowledge of .NET framework 2.0/3.5 /4.0 (WinForms, ASP.NET) focused to C# language
- Knowledge and past experience in Java and/or JScript will be an advantage,
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills and lateral thinking
- Ability to work in a team of a diversified international environment,
- Ability to work efficiently and independently under pressure,
- Team player and adaptable to change,
- Experience of developing or supporting customer facing applications will be an added advantage,
- Other language skills (French, German, Spanish, Russian, Greek, etc..) can be considered as an advantage.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.