Verita HR Polska is created by professionals with an innovative approach to recruitment and a passion for new technologies (entry number in register: 5694). We provide services in the field of human resource management projects - including recruitment services at all levels of management, employer branding and outsourcing. We are currently looking for a candidate in the following role:
- The Deployment Manager (DM) co-ordinates all release requests to production. The DM will also be a key communicator around releases to the global stakeholder community. The primary objective is to ensure all processes are being followed properly, controls are in place and team is aware about what is missing. Additionally, DM controls the maintenance plan, outages and patching activities across GSNA project and any changes done to production environment.
This role and the associated IT team will work in close collaboration with business and regional deployment teams as well as agile development teams and central test functions.
The DM will work closely to Agile Lead, Scrum Masters, Service Owners and Product Owners to ensure releases are on track and continuous improvement is top priority. DM must be prepared to learn and follow accurately all existing processes whilst building their own view about points to be improved.
The team is based across China, India, Poland and the UK.
- Technical Skill Requirements:
- General network knowledge in a release environment
- MS Office/Excel
- Some change management tool
- Recognised IT or management qualification where possible
:Personal Skill Requirements:
- Mature professional approach (representing the department externally) and clear and open communications.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability of organisational planning, resource mobilisation and problem solving.
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and documentation skills, both technical and non-technical
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated personality with excellent time management skills and a strong sense of initiative
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a high-pressure environment against multiple deadlines
- Capacity to contribute effectively when working as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and coordinate activities in parallel
- Knowledge on traditional change management process (ITIL).
- Minimum 2 years IT experience
- Management of technical releases
- Experience in delivering releases
- Experience in dealing with senior and executive stakeholders and rationalising cross line of business priorities
- Exposure to and high-level understanding of a broad range of technologies
- Communication with and support of technical delivery across multiple locations and time zones.
- Facilitating delivery / release update meetings
- Demonstrate a current knowledge of latest DevOps tooling and practices.
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market,
- Ability to work from home (2-3 days per week) and flexible working hours,
- Parking few minutes away from the office,
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office
- showers dedicated to cyclists,
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table)Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Work and Learn from teams with mature process and tools to ensure the best in class deliverables,
- Casual dress code.