Verita HR Polska is created by professionals with an innovative approach to recruitment and a passion for new technologies (entry number in register: 5694). We provide services in the field of human resource management projects - including recruitment services at all levels of management, employer branding and outsourcing. We are currently looking for a candidate in the following role:
(Solutions) Java Architect
- A great offer for an experienced Java Architect for one of the biggest banks in Cracow.
- Our businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Our IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects - trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
- The team:
We are building two new Krakow-based teams – FOS IT (Front Office Supervision). Your team will be a part of small IT department, globally less than 50 people and currently based in London and India.
- Digital product to improve Front Office Supervisor’s oversight & evidencing. Single ‘1 stop shop’ dashboard, maintaining controlling points, consolidating a broad range of Control data from various global sources that will carry out Workflow on that data and will present it in a Portal / User Interface. It will be used in 50+ countries.
We are building a new Ingestion Framework, a new UI and integrating a Workflow utility.
- Technologies: Spring Boot, Spring Admin, Java 8, Angular 7, TypeScript, Message Queues, REST APIs, Ansible, Oracle
- Key accountabilities:
- You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
- Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
- Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements
- Production availability of your service – if you build the service you own the service!
- Designing and developing microservices using Java and Spring Boot
- Strong experience with back-end technologies: Microservice architecture, Java 8, Spring Boot Admin, Spring Batch, Spring Integration
- Working experience with Front-end technologies: Angular 5-7, HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to solve complex problems and propose solutions
- Excellent communication skills,
- Proven track record of working on significant projects from conception to completion,
- Should be able to provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Experience with messaging systems
- Experience designing distributed applications using in-memory stores
- Automated deployment tools eg Ansible
- We offer:
- All our teams work in ‘pods’ of 4-8 developers and work closely with a business Product Owner.
- We are not ‘order takers’ but responsible for the service we are developing.
- Stable, long-term projects
- Full-time employment contract or B2B
- Competitive salary
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees' benefits
- An unique challenge to work with comprehensive IT platforms and technologies
- Ability to work from home (2-3 days per week) and flexible working hours
- Parking few minutes away from the office
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
- Casual dress code