Verita HR Polska is created by professionals with an innovative approach to recruitment and a passion for new technologies (entry number in register: 5694). We provide services in the field of human resource management projects - including recruitment services at all levels of management, employer branding and outsourcing. We are currently looking for a candidate in the following role:
Scala Big Data Developer
- Designing and contributing to the implementation of complex algorithms.
- Complex data engineering pipelines
- Responsible for implementing Scala solutions on Hadoop (Spark) and GraphX (Spark GraphDB), development of Elastic Search components may also be required. The role will require working closely with Project Managers, Technical Leads, Data analysts, server and web developers, QA engineers, and Business Analysts throughout the project lifecycle.
- The scale of the system, complexities of social network building, data quality, changing financial crime landscape
- Data science/engineering background
- Development experience in Scala, Hadoop, Spark
- Strong development experience in big data processing systems
- Provide prioritization, planning, estimating, work assignments, quality assurance
- Identify and develop the Technical Design documents. Develop and document high level
- Provide training, guidance, assistance, and knowledge transfer among team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Overall a good general technical knowledge.
- Experience in social network analysis
- Experience on Google Cloud Platform
- Skilled at generating actionable insights from data
- Strong mathematical background
- Developing, iterating and production sing complex data models
- Elastic Search
- Big Data/Parallel Processing
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.