Verita HR Polska is created by professionals with an innovative approach to recruitment and a passion for new technologies (entry number in register: 5694). We provide services in the field of human resource management projects - including recruitment services at all levels of management, employer branding and outsourcing. We are currently looking for a candidate in the following role:
Product Marketing and Communications Specialist
- Developing and executing internal marketing and communication strategies for products and end-user experience improvements
- Creating and managing the distribution of communications, across email, intranet and other channels
- Content design and creation for email, articles, blogs, presentations and infographics and other media
- Supporting the planning and delivery of events to showcase technology products
- Developing and maintaining a ‘trusted partner’ status with the appropriate Stakeholders.
- Balancing the drivers from Stakeholders, peer-competitors, market trends, vendor road-maps and Engineering to ensure a consistent, logical and business-focused Product strategy.
- Managing local pressures to deviate from globally agreed strategies, policies, procedures and technologies.
- Delivering results by leveraging resources that may not be under the direct control of the jobholder.
- Overcoming aversion to change in the organization and business practices.
- Commercial mind set, preferably with external industry experience in a customer-facing role.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, to drive desired results.
- Ability to quickly build and maintain relationships with key Stakeholders and instil confidence at the most senior levels.
- Sound understanding of all product areas, with ability to convey complex technical concepts to Stakeholder in business terms.
- Sound judgment to identify and resolve problems to the benefit of the organization.
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles.
- Excellent customer service.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- intermediate level of Microsoft Office (including Word and PowerPoint) - Poppulo & Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated with a genuine passion for communications & marketing
- The ability to work well under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
- 5 years' experience in a related role
- Experience in researching, planning, delivering internal user-facing communication projects.
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market.
- Employees’ benefits: Multisport Card, private medical health care
- Free parking space for our employees – few minutes from the office,
- Internal training events and workshops,
- Realistic career progression opportunities in an international organization,
- Casual dress code,
- Cultural exchange