Verita HR Polska is created by professionals with an innovative approach to recruitment and a passion for new technologies (entry number in register: 5694). We provide services in the field of human resource management projects - including recruitment services at all levels of management, employer branding and outsourcing. We are currently looking for a candidate in the following role:
Project Manager (Digital)
- ITPM is responsible for the delivery of major enablers (products and services) for the Communications Hub agenda of delivering customer centric mobile and desktop journeys across multiple markets. This will involve co-ordination and delivery of complex customer journeys leveraging cross-functional teams in an agile context across multiple geographies.
- Creating and maintaining standard project management artefacts such as project plan, risk & issue register, change log, budget tracker, progress reports etc.
- Leading and motivating the project team, split across numerous locations, towards successful delivery.
- Reporting, verbally and in writing, project status and progress to senior managers.
- Helping teams knock down issues and basically making things happen.
- Achieving targets and meeting expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same.
- Driving out and tracking dependencies, enabling the creation of interlocked plans with other workstreams.
- Manage requirements fed into the Technical Platform backlog i.e. System API. Gateway Authentication – securing committed dates for delivery so we can interlock plans.
- Manage establishing the Technical Platform ‘Path to Live’:
- Securing Support.
- Driving and Resolving ITSA items within the pipeline – hardening of production stack and associated signoffs, deployment mechanisms etc.
- Ultimately enabling product to become fully self-sufficient delivering solutions on to the Technical Platform.
- Demonstrable experience in an end-to-end IT project management role and able to evidence successful delivery of multiple projects/initiatives
- Proven track record of IT delivery using Agile and/or DevOps methodology within a Digital environment
- Prior experience of working with Digital technology and/or banking systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using key tools including Clarity, Jira and Confluence
- Experience of delivery on a global scale (i.e. across timezone & geography and with remote teams)
- Highly motivated and able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. occasional travel to/from base location
- Flexible working hours
- Informal work environment
- Agile methodologies
- Flexible WFH (agreement in the teams)
- Friendly teams and people focused attitude
- Macbook pro or Lenovo to choose
- Car parking
- Relax room