HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:.
Service Management (Change Management)
- The Technology Service Management – Change Management job is responsible for supporting the delivery of Service Management Practice. They will define best practice process, methods, standards, data and tooling across our Technology Service Management functions and provide support to drive their adoption - helping to ensure that each Technology service meets expected service levels and work within our risk and control framework.
- This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Support Service Management Disciplines and functions in the promotion & adoption of Service Management best practise.
- Provide support and subject matter expertise to Service Management Disciplines and technology customers.
- Ensure governance procedures and controls are followed and actioned as part of standard operational process and when managing internal and/or external data.
- Bachelor's in information systems, computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to deploy and manage ITIL support processes in a complex, mission-critical business environment
- Experience working in relevant environment/s like IT Quality, IT Service Management, IT Infrastructure Delivery (Operations) or in an Application Development Team
- Demonstrable experience of ownership, Subject Matter Expertise or execution of Change Management Processes
- Familiarity with standard IT Service Management related practices such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Release Management, Service Request Fulfillment and Continuous Improvement Management
- Extensive experience in change management implementation and delivering complex change management projects to support effective end to end governance, reporting key risks, issues and inter-dependency management across business areas
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Experience with IT strategic planning, governance and management
- Experience identifying key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution
- Ability to manage large-scale initiatives including stakeholders across business and technical teams
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience developing and executing communication strategies by collaborating with large, matrixed teams
- Ability to deliver concise time critical information to all levels of management, technology and business teams
- Not required but desired:
- Experience working with agile methodologies is preferred
- Experience in developing reports
- Experience of IT architecture
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- ITIL Foundation certification is desirable
- Stable job in professional team
- An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
- Ability to work from home (2 days per week) and flexible working hours
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table)
- Relax room
- Casual dress code