HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:.
Service Management - Service Quality
- The Service Management - Service Quality job is responsible for embedding Technology Service Management disciplines into the day to day activities of the Technology teams (success being delivering 100% availability of service and no repeat incidents), ensuring Group best practice is followed during all phases of the product lifecycle (with significant focus on the run phase).
- The job aims to increase the likelihood of products being designed and built which can effectively operate / run, and drive adherence to operability standards and controls, and ultimately drive a proactive approach to Continual Service Improvement.
- This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Engaging all relevant stakeholders (CIOs, Service Management Practice Head, Infrastructure Management Head etc.) to maintain visibility on their service availability, operability metrics, risk appetite, incidents and control effectiveness and to provide robust challenge to the same audience when risk appetites are threatened and instigate the incident process when risk appetite is breached.
- Acting as a conduit to the Service Management Practice as a whole from the Technology team, and ensuring that operability requirements are given appropriate focus throughout the development and operations lifecycle.
- Ensuring an effective engagement process is in place that is demonstrably adding value to all target stakeholders
- Ensuring close coordination with the Service Management Practice Process Leads so that their process execution remains fully aligned to the rest of the organisation.
- Collaborating across DevOps teams to ensure consistency, and continuously improve Service Management Process execution.
- Provide guidance and help to DevOps teams in relation to Service Management Processes to balance speed to market against operability, stability and availability.
- Bachelor's in information systems, computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to deploy and manage ITIL support processes in a complex, mission-critical business environment
- Experience working in relevant environment/s like IT Quality, IT Service Management, IT Infrastructure Delivery (Operations) or in an Application Development Team
- Demonstrable experience of ownership, Subject Matter Expertise or execution of one or more Service Management Processes
- Familiarity with standard IT Service Management related practices such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Release Management, Service Request Fulfillment and Continuous Improvement Management
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial, operational, technical and regulatory drivers impacting a complex and dynamic global technology environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Experience with IT strategic planning, governance and management
- Experience identifying key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution
- Ability to manage large-scale initiatives including stakeholders across business and technical teams
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience developing and executing communication strategies by collaborating with large, matrixed teams
- Ability to deliver concise time critical information to all levels of management, technology and business teams
Not required but desired:
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong Powerpoint skills
- Knowledge of Apptio
- Experience in developing reports
- Stable job in professional team
- An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
- Ability to work from home (2 days per week) and flexible working hours
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table)
- Relax room
- Casual dress code