HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:.
Tech Project Management
- The Technology Project Manager will be accountable to the Technology Programme Manager, or Business Programme Manager for delivery of the Technology agile/waterfall project outputs within the Business Change Programme.
- Being focused on the delivery of one product or workstream of a significant size, or multiple smaller products, the job holder will have these accountabilities:
- Delivery execution assurance for the Technology portion of the Project in line with Group change methodologies
- Ensuring that all Technology Practices and associated tools are being adopted and adhered to within the project
- Accountable for functional line management and budget responsibility for the Technology component of the change
- In some cases, the job holder will be accountable for key change programmes that span multiple Agile teams.
- The applicant will hold most or all of these responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering within the global sourcing model to enable resource demand and supply in support of Programme demand
- Work closely with Product Owners to align Agile Teams to a Global Business / Function Product pipeline
- Co-ordinates activities within a delivery team which may consist of more than one team, collaborating with the Technical Product Manager to negotiate technical dependencies
- Manage relationships and coordinate work activities (including suppliers / subcontractors)
- Manage, monitor and report progress, issues, dependencies, risks to Programme Manager and/or steering committees and make recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
- Working with the Product Owner and Technical Product Manager to establish effective controls, procedures and quality assurance processes for the product, in line with the BTF and Group Risk and Controls framework
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, finance, business operations, strategic planning within IT Infrastructure environment
- A good understanding of systems / enterprise architecture.
- IT Service Delivery experience ideally including an end-to-end Disaster Recovery, IT Resilience or technology background
- Backgound in IT project management including IT strategic planning, budgeting, risk management and programme governance
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and systems / application high availability and DR capabilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial, operational, technical and regulatory drivers impacting a complex and dynamic global technology environment
- Ability to report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project or programme leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Experience identifying key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience developing and executing communication strategies by collaborating with large, matrixed teams
- Not required but desired:
- Relevant Resilience, Business Continuity and/or Risk experience is essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong Powerpoint skills
- Knowledge of Apptio
- Experience in developing reports
- Stable job in professional team
- An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
- Ability to work from home (2 days per week) and flexible working hours
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table)
- Relax room
- Casual dress code