HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Solutions Analyst / Solutions Architect
- In our company, We are transforming technology in financial services, using the latest digital tools and methodologies to make our customers’ banking experience simpler, better, faster and more secure.
To achieve this we have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
- We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of IT Solutions Analyst/Architect.
- The role is to investigate and define solution designs to meet business requirements across a range of our team IT systems.
- Key Accountabilities:
- Triage and investigation of new IT work requests
- Ability to work on various size IT projects, these may span multiple business units and / or geographies
- Definition of solution designs to meet business requirements
- Accountability for ensuring the design of solutions follow design principles and architectural direction so that they are aligned with platform architecture and strategy, group standards and policies
- Ensuring technology solutions align with global software delivery and architecture principles
- Providing consultancy to business users and IT teams from project initiation through to implementation
- Supporting the Product Owner to evolve Product roadmap, creating epics and managing the product backlog
- Accountability for ensuring the products and solutions are supported by the right architectures and that the solutions meet the customer needs
- Ensuring the design of the solutions are cost effective and maintained through an agile development lifecycle, managing the flow of backlog design activities
- Converting requirements into actionable product / service requirements that feed technology solutions development
- Acting as a technical expert associated with relevant domain/systems
- Previous working experience within an IT Solutions Analysis or IT Solutions Architecture environment
- Demonstrate a methodical approach to problem solving and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, communication skills (both written and oral)
- Able to interact appropriately with other IT teams and business users of various technical skill levels
- Strong analytical skills. Refining and elaborating business needs and requirements into functional IT requirements
- Ability to work with multiple teams both onshore and offshore
- Ability to adapt, learn and understand new technologies quickly
- Experience of Agile engineering practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) is desirable
- Expertise/competency in cloud, mobile, digital, core banking, micro services and architecture platforms is desirable
- Stable job in professional team
- An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
- Ability to work from home (2 days per week) and flexible working hours
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table)
- Relax room
- Casual dress code