HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:.
Operations Support Analyst
- We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join the Service Management Operations team in the role of a Digital Service Management Operations Support Analyst.
- The role holder will provide comprehensive Service Management activities for multiple teams within a fast paced Digital IT environment, ensuring delivery of accurate data across workstreams.
- Key Accountabilities:
- Supporting the recruitment life cycle – resource requests and PO/invoicing for perm and non-perm contracts
- Supporting the process around Staff 'Moves'
- New Hires
- Exits, Org charts, HR Directory maintenance etc.
- Maintenance, tracking and reporting on operational tasks e.g. Clarity (Timesheets
- Task Allocation
- Queries), Mandatory Training etc.
- Tracking & trend analysis around budget in terms of Cost Management and Cost Realisation
- Highly organised with attention to detail, strong analytical and numerical skills supported by good knowledge of Excel (pivots, vlookup etc.)
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, being able to explain complex or technical issues in detail that all can understand
- Competent in the use of JIRA, Confluence or similar systems
- The ability to work with and report on complex data from a variety of sources, and to operate effectively where data is ambiguous or incomplete
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments, understand the implications and communicate these effectively across different levels
- Agile methodologies
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
- Macbook pro or Lenovo to choose
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible WFH (agreement in the teams)
- Friendly teams and people focused attitude
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table)
- Relax room
- Casual dress code