HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:.
Data Privacy Manager
- We’re currently looking for Data Privacy Manager who will provide central support, oversight and management over the Data Privacy activities affecting the Bank. The overall goal is to help ensure adherence to the underlying Data Privacy laws and regulations through effective, centralized processes and oversight. The role is part of the Group Chief Data Office (Data Management department).
- This position will work within the Group Data Privacy Office and report to the Global Head of Data Privacy. The position will support the CDO teams in the regions / countries to ensure adherence to the underlying Data Privacy laws and regulations through effective, centralised processes and oversight.
- Key Accountabilities:
- Engagement on all issues related to the protection of personal data:
- Policy / Controls: involvement in the setting up of policy, controls and oversight through the Operational Risk Management Framework
- Data Privacy Framework: participation to relevant Data Privacy Committees to ensure that key risks / issues and breaches are understood, tracked / managed and appropriately reported
- Key Processes: involvement in Privacy Impact Assessments, Data Transfers and Records of Processing in order to identify / manage risks
- Advisory role for the Global Head of Data Privacy on how to comply with Data Privacy requirements:
- Policy and Data Privacy guidance: ensure policy and guidance is followed across the GBGF
- New laws / regulations: be involved in impact assessment activities to ensure key risks are identified and communicated when needed
- Monitor compliance with Data Privacy law:
- Governance: implement the use of Data Privacy TOM ('Target Operating Model') including use of PIA ('Privacy Impact Assessment') and Data sharing Approval Process')
- Ensure that appropriate controls are in place across all countries and ensure that evidences are collected
- Provide ad-hoc support to other Data Privacy related activities
- Inform, advise and issue recommendations to the controllers/processors
- Ensure that potential issues are proactively addressed
- Reporting: ensure relevant reporting
- Audit on Data Privacy compliance: ensure engagement for Audit related activities
- Training and awareness on Data Privacy requirements: Educate stakeholders on Data Privacy controls, governance, policy.
- Understanding of Data Privacy laws, regulations
- Data management and governance experience
- Ability to manage various and differing global requirements
- Ability to understand and interpret legal and/ or regulatory requirements
- Prior Project Management and Business Analyst experience
- Proven project and risk management capabilities with a focus on resolving complex problems
- Fluency with using Excel, Powerpoint and Sharepoint tools
- Effective stakeholder management across multi-cultural environments
- Well organised, autonomous and determined
- Candidate would need excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills and confidence to deal with senior staff to sell the benefits of operational risk and information risk management
- Stable job in professional team
- An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
- Ability to work from home (2 days per week) and flexible working hours
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table)
- Work and Learn from teams with mature process and tools to ensure the best in class deliverables
- Casual dress code