Verita HR Polska is created by professionals with an innovative approach to recruitment and a passion for new technologies (entry number in register: 5694). We provide services in the field of human resource management projects - including recruitment services at all levels of management, employer branding and outsourcing. We are currently looking for a candidate in the following role:
Fraud/Forensic Expert - Blockchain
- Join the world’s most advanced blockchain analytics and investigations team.
- Analyze and investigate billions of funds on blockchain and cryptocurrency networks.
- Work with and learn from people who are changing the landscape of global finance.
We are a recognized leader in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency space, based in London, Warsaw, and Toruń. Our Blockchain Lab is the industry’s go-to hub for blockchain research, development and collaboration - we have been working with organizations such as SEI, ABN AMRO or PKO BP to name just a few
- Independently run the data analytics and investigation projects for our clients
- Define the requirements for development of our data analytics and investigation tools and products
- Manage part of our data collection and data quality streams
- Strong background in data analytics.
- Strong oral and writing communication skills.
- Eager to learn working with newest data tech such as: MapR, Spark, Neo4j, JanusDB and much more - no worries, it is possible with us:)
- Interested in blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- Training and conference budget
- Private health care
- Play room, fruits, free coffe and beverages
- Team events
- B2B, UZL or UoP contract