Vulnerability Management team is responsible for end-to-end secure deployment of technologies, systems, servers and applications across the company. It’s main goal is to leverage the firm’s assets, network and data to identify threats.
Senior System Administrator Vulnerability Management
- The successful candidate will be the service owner of all of the existing and to be deployed systems. He will have to design and execute strategies for deployment, maintenance, and uplift phases of Vulnerability Management related systems within the bank, and in the cloud.
- Monitor all of existing systems and keep them operational, healthy and secure.
- Identify existing and possible exploits, patch the system and harden if necessary.
- Automate process where possible.
- Create runbooks for 24x7 operational support teams to follow.
- Systems - (Linux, Unix and its flavours) (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Infrastructure and platforms scanning vulnerabilities - Qualys, Tenable/Nessus, Rapid7, OpenVAS or any other that you use
- Automation - Perl, Python, PHP, Bash, or PowerShell
- Key Certifications: CompTIA S+, CompTIA N+, CISSP, GIAC Security Essentials etc.
- Stable job in professional team.
- Interesting path of career in an international organization.
- Consistent scope of responsibilities.
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.