Marketing and Communications IT (MCIT) is a pivotal part of the Global Bank Technology group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency.
MCIT combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition. We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Automation Testing Engineer.
Automation Testing Engineer
- Automation Testing Engineer is to be a technical member of a team of IT testers whose role is to ensure code released into production is of the required standard. The applications where testing is required are Global Bank Public Websites supported by MCIT.
The role will require involvement in Automation testing process to automate majority of Global Bank IT testing processes to make these more effective and simple. Scope of work demanded by Global Communications and Global Marketing necessitates a dedicated Automation Tester to ensure the overall IT Testing team is cohesive and up-skilled as required to meet the demands of Global Bank IT business stakeholders.
- Creating and managing test automation projects using the Selenium WebDriver framework put in place in Global Bank
- Maintaining the standards of the existing Selenium WebDriver framework
- Suggest and implement changes/updates to the existing Selenium WebDriver framework
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline integration along with the experience in tools such as Jenkins, GitHub and Selenium Grid
- Propose and implement appropriate testing tools for front-end quality assurance
- Identify automatable tests at different projects and develop test cases for particular products
- Share the knowledge and guide rest of the manual testers to up-skill them in to automation testing
- Strong coding skills in Java, expertise in management tools like Maven and TestNg framework
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS would be a great asset
- Experience using tools like Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps (VSTS), GitHub, Gatling
- Knowledge in API testing, Appium testing would be an added advantage
- Experience in Performance and/or Security testing would be a plus
- Experience of working with business stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work independently, produce high standards of work
- Knowledge of Scrum / Agile methodology is expected
- Interesting job in professional team,
- Work on the most important Global Bank Public Website,
- Work in young and friendly international environment,
- Consistent scope of tasks and responsibilities,
- Home working possibility.