HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
IT Business Analyst
- The purpose of the role is to provide business analysis, solution designs, functional requirements documentation and ongoing support of the development and test teams during the project lifecycle as the specified changes get implemented. Some hands-on technical testing may also be required.
- Key Accountabilities:
- Rapidly understanding business requirements through regular interactions with the Chief Data Office (CDO), business users and other subject matter experts
- Translation of business requirements into solution designs and functional requirements
- Communication of functional solutions to the development team plus ongoing support of the developers as needed
- Provision of testing support through test phases. The role may require hands-on technical testing
- Working closely with the production support team to ensure all new software is well understood and readily supported
- Note that some project management may be required from time to time to ensure the success of any project implementing requirements the candidate has specified.
- The main challenge is to be able to operate in a dynamic and pressurised environment where high-quality, innovative software solutions are needed rapidly to support an ever-evolving business.
- Getting clarity on business requirements is not easy for a number of reasons and so the candidate will need to have some tenacity and drive to get the job done properly in occasionally difficult circumstances.
- Additionally, with the project team distributed in a number of regions, excellent communication skills and the ability to cooperate well in a team are essential.
- Ability to work with business users and stakeholders at all levels with confidence
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Experienced in analysing business requirements and turning them into effective functional solutions
- Excellent communication, both written and spoken (in English)
- Demonstrable track record of delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to learn fast and rapidly assimilate new ideas
- Understanding and awareness of the key activities required for all phases of the project life-cycle
- Good knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL), particularly Oracle
- Ideal candidate requirements:
- Awareness of master data management patterns and principles
- Knowledge of IBM's Infosphere Information Server and IBM's Master Data Management platform
- Familiarity with the Linux/unix operating system
- Some experience with Big Data (Hadoop) principles
- Experience of agile software development projects
- Some project management experience
- Knowledge of sound application integration patterns
- Background as a developer
- Stable job in professional team
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
- Realistic career progression opportunities in an international organization
- Free parking space for our employees – few minutes from the office
- Internal training events and workshops,
- Casual dress code
- Cultural exchange