HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
- A successful candidate will work on recently launched Programme supporting Financial Crime Risk deliveries and will be part of the Financial Crime Risk Operations Technology Team.
- Financial Crime Risk Operations Technology Team is part of Global Programme Team that is delivering a programme designed to optimise KYC, AML, Fraud and Sanctions Screening Operations with the intent of managing risk more effectively and efficiently, by:
- Driving a risk-based approach for regulatory needs
- Leveraging market-leading technology and sophisticated solutions like Machine Learning
- Position risk management as a service differentiator
- Design and deploy a robust yet flexible risk management platform that moves from Robotics to Machine learning to Cognitive to AI
- Deliver a stronger control environment
- The data specialist will work on projects which requires getting data from a variety of different sources, getting it into the right format, assuring that it adheres to data quality standards, and assuring that downstream users can get that data quickly. This role usually functions as a core member of an Agile team. The candidate will be responsible for data analysis that provides insight from the raw data and handling diverse sources of data seamlessly as well as being able to enable big data and batch/real-time analytical solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Additional responsibilities will include developing prototypes and proof of concepts for the selected solutions, with a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, analyzing and visualizing large sets of data using multiple platforms.
- The role is a technical job that requires substantial expertise in a broad range of software development and programming fields. This professional should have knowledge of data analysis, end user requirements analysis, and business requirements analysis to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and to incorporate these needs into technical solutions. Solid understanding of physical database design principles, and the system development life cycle is required.
- Key Accountabilities:
- Engagement with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) and efficient communication with stakeholders
- Facilitate and co-ordinate all responses to requests from clients, ensuring responses are complete and are consistent globally
- Analyze and propose solutions based on business requirements
- Working closely with Senior Data Analysts, IT Architects, Big Data engineers and Subject Matter Experts not only to maintain and improve the existing data structure, but also build the next generation data models/warehouses
- Being open and approachable for new requirements and enthusiasm for improvement
- Broad experience with data analysis and data-related concepts (data lineage, metadata, data quality and governance, data comparison, data mapping and integration, data cleansing, data manipulation)
- Ability to interpret complex datasets and communicate the findings clearly to various stakeholders
- Very good English skills
- Advanced command of Excel
- Experience with SQL database
- Attention to details
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Nice to have:
- General understanding of: ETL / ELT process, data processing automation, BigData, cloud technologies, data modelling
- Experience with: MongoDB, any SQL database, BI Tools, SCRUM methodology
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- An unique challenge to work with comprehensive IT platforms and technologies
- Application specific and IT Trainings