Company description:HRO Digital is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Digital is a brand of Verita HR Polska.
Verita HR Polska is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 5694.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Responsibilities:Business Management provides world-class Centre of Excellence that enable team to drive transformation across Technology. It delivers simplified, streamlined and automated processes to ensure consistent reporting, governance and control of cost and number of employees (FTE).
Driving the operating model and organizational transformation design and delivery across IT.
- Produce regular reporting for business stakeholders (based on Clarity)
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as per business requirements (based on GPDM / Discover / Cognos)
- Proactively identify & resolve data quality issues
- Continuously improve processes & tools, with a focus on automation and cross-training
- Coordinate, monitor and provide guidance/support on Clarity timesheets registration to IT
Requirements:- Strong autonomy and analytic skills to bring added value on MI production and enable decision making for the key stakeholders in France
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills, to extract the relevant information to identify alerts and drive decisions
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit, cross-training oriented, Customer-oriented, delivery-oriented
- Good attitude, ability to quickly adjust to business requirements
- Fluency in English
- French skills are an advantage (but not mandatory)
The offer:- Stable job in professional team
- Ability to work with stakeholders from across the globe
- Interesting work experience in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities